It’s frightening to imagine what could happen should your child or a burglar gain access to your firearms. One of the easiest ways by which you can improve your safety and that of your family is to use a secure gun safe. This post highlights some of the best large gun safes with capacity for up to 24 firearms. It will also guide you through the maze of countless 24 gun safe options available, to help you make the best choice.
1. Champion Gun Safes
Champion gun safe is of high repute among other gun safe brands. Not only does this 24 gun safe offer good solid construction, it also offers many storage options, depending on your specific needs. Champion gun safes offer protection against fire, making it a particularly popular choice. And it comes with a warranty of up to five years covering fire and break in protection.
Champion gun safes come in various models. This model is called the Medalist M31 model. It features 12 bolts which are spread across the four sides of its door. A lock plate is incorporated into it to protect the lock from a drill or punch attack. It is manufactured from diamond imbedded tungsten steel plate. There are three different glossy choices for exterior color. There are also varieties of textured finish choices. At the end of the day, it’s a very secure and affordable safe; one that’s worth buying.
Product Features and Specifications
- Steel Thickness of 12 gauge.
- Features inside Bolt Holes.
- Internal door hinges.
- Locking Bolts – Sides 4.
- Locking Bolts of 1 inch.
- Incorporates re-lockers.
- Combination Lock Type.
- Diamond lock Protection.
- Fire Certification Agency is In-House.
- At 1,350° F fire rating is I hr.
- Door Seal: Lorient/Zero.
- Insulation Type: Fiberboard.
- Interior Lighting.
- Dehumidifier Kit.
- Internal measurement 60.5 inches by 36 inches by 23.5 inches.
- It has a weightof 700 lbs.
- Can store between 15-30 guns.
2. Winchester Ranger Deluxe 19 Gun Safe
Winchester safes stands for quality, integrity and reliability. This 24 gun safe features an electronic lock which is a particularly popular feature since a safe which incorporates an electronic lock can be accessed quickly. This safe, unlike many others, comes with a door panel organizer. For others, it has to be purchased separately. Compared against other models you’ll quickly notice that for the feature you receive the safe comes at a reasonable and affordable price. Winchester Ranger Deluxe 19 Gun Safe is not only fireproof, but also comes with guarantee and warranty as well.
Product Features and Specifications
- Features a door panel organizer.
- Two years warranty.
- Battery alert-for weak battery.
- Features multiple shelves for storing small valuables.
- Limited space for door panel organizer.
- Its size is 60 x 28 x 20 inches.
- Capacity: 24 guns.
- Fire protection : 1400 degrees F for 60 minutes.
3. Liberty Gun Safes
Liberty Gun Safes are some of the best in the industry.There are seven main gun safe series with many options to choose from. Several different lower end specialty safes are also available. They offer an extensive array of colours and finishes. Some Liberty gun safes models include the Revere, Colonial, Presidential and FatBoy models.
The models come with variety of features. The Revere model features UL RSC Burglar Rating, rated lock, and 30 minute Fire Rating at 1,200 F. There are Revere models with 20, 25 and 30 gun capacity respectively. The colonial model is similar to the Revere model except that it has locking bolts on more sides, extra fire protection (45 minute Fire Rating at 1,200 F) and a variety of colors to choose from.
The presidential model has excellent features with more locking bolts and thicker steel. The fire protection is longer compared to the previously mentioned ones. The Fatboy model has an impressive gun storage capacity. It consists of the junior and senior categories. Up to this point we’ve been looking at the 24 gun safe, Liberty takes it a step further. The junior can store up to 48 guns while the senior Fatboy model can store up to 64 guns.
4. Heritage Gun Safes
Heritage gun safes have a reputation for quality. The gun safes come in various models. Heritage Gun Safes are certified for fire protection up to 75 minutes. The highest model in the series can resist fire above 2 hours. The safes are made in the United States. They also come with a warranty for water damage. Besides, there is uniformity in their manufacture and they have exactly the same size options. They come in three different models which are: The Centennial, Legacy and Ultimate models.
The Centennial model of heritage gun safes has a good fire rating (75 minutes), very heavy and comes with varieties of security features. There are five different models with gun capacity ranging from 30 – 72; well above our minimum threshold of a 24 gun safe. They all come with 4 Sided Locking bolt Protection for maximum security. The legacy model has same features as the Centennial gun safe, but better fire protection (95 minutes), a glass re-locker system and greater weight. As for the ultimate model, this is the best you can get from Heritage Gun Safes. It has a lot of series with various colors. It is made of steel (11 gauge steel body and 16 gauge internal liner).
5. Browning Gun Safes
Browning Gun Safes are among the highly recognized gun safes in the industry. There are about eight different series being produced by the company. This gun safe uses a DPX (Duo-Plus Extra) system of storage. Extra-long guns can be stored in this safe.
Browning safes have a storage capacity between 7 to 10 guns. Some larger safes have storage capacity up to 13 guns while some smaller safes store approximately 5 to7 long guns.
Product Features and Specifications
- Can store large guns on the door back.
- Small valuables can be stored on the door back through a system of pouches and pockets.
- Features two handgun loops for storing handguns.
- Incorporates aconvertible Duo Interior system.
- Browning Gun Safe models include The Platinum Plus, Gold, Medallion and Silver models.
- Cannon Gun Safe Reviews Cannon Gun Safes: Any time we speak about safe storage space for your guns, you have to be guaranteed that your guns are safe should you hold one. The significance of protecting your guns safely with cannon gun safe can never be emphasized enough, mainly because having a child get hold of a gun which is within your control can lead to a situation that is both sad and then devastating. In case a careless kid gets hold of a firearm, the outcomes can be terrible as well. Worse still if an extremely youngster comes into possession of a rifle, the young child may consider it as a plaything gun and then unintentionally shoot somebody else! Therefore, it is advisable that one keeps his or her guns in the safest possible position, and most safe method available such as stack on gun […]
- Large Gun Safe Reviews: Things To Consider If you're a gun owner, you likely own a gun safe. If you don't, it's probably time to start looking! To give you a hand, we've taken some time to compile some basic considerations when shopping for a large gun safe. Whether it's a manual combination or biometric lock safe, we've taken a look at some basics when it comes to size, weight and utility. When it comes to protecting your family, your valuables and your firearms it's important to understand what gun safe is best suited for you. There are endless brands and models to choose from, but we hope this will help fill in some general questions and point you in the right direction.
Buying a Large Gun Safe? Start with Research.
Before you make your decision, it's important to do your homework. There are a number of brands and […]
- Gun Cabinet Safe Reviews Gun Cabinet Safe: With so many uncertainties around the globe, it is certain to have firearms and guns at home now-a-days. Rather it has become a safety mandate or a precaution to have one. But as we know huge things come with huge responsibilities. We cannot ignore the fact that if on one hand these guns protect us from burglars and malefactors, on the other hand these same weapons could be hazardous to us if not handled properly. Therefore, one needs to follow a proper gun safety for it to serve as a boon and not the bane. Definitely, in a family there can be kids and unattended or concealed weapons if get caught by these children the outcomes would be devastating. Also, since these firearms are costly, there’s a risk of these themselves getting misappropriated. Furthermore, […]
- Biometric Wall Gun Safe Reviews Biometric Wall Gun Safes: Whoever owns a gun will most likely consider purchasing the best Biometric gun safe. It is important that everyone in possession of firearms in their homes make safety a watch word. For those who have children at home, this is absolutely necessary. Firearms should be properly kept. It should never be left unattended to nor left in the open for anyone to gain access to. In addition, they should not only be secured and shielded from children, but from intruders and burglars. Remember that there are cases of stolen firearms which are used daily in crimes across the globe.
In the event that people are aware of your possession of a gun, they might be tempted to steal it. In due of this, it is vital you keep your guns in a safe (a place to keep your guns […]
- Biometric Gun Safe Reviews The ideal protection of your valuables, especially hand guns is the best made through Biometric gun safes, which is also known as fingerprint gun safes. It is basically a challenge to find the best suitable biometric gun safe, which suits every one of your necessities and fulfills its motivation of giving wellbeing and make your resources completely secured. Fingerprint technology has undertaken one more integral application by these safes. The biometric fingerprint identification makes accessibility very difficult for anyone except the owner of the stored fingerprints.
The Biometric Gun Safe with an attached Fingerprint Reader is a bit costly biometric gun safe. This compact has multiple storage possibilities such as guns, legal papers, jewelry, discharge papers, and nearly […]
- Best Biometric Gun Safe Reviews Best Biometric Gun Safes: Biometric gun safes are one of the most important and useful products that are widely used to store firearms so as to provide them utmost protection from children as well as thieves. Whether you are a professional who own biometric gun safe for legal issues or an aware citizen who uses it for the purpose of safety, this well researched guide will provide you with the extensive information and reviews about the finest biometric gun safes that are easily available nowadays. Well! It is always recommended to invest in a biometric gun safe for those who own a gun for any apparent reason. A responsible gun owner should always own a gun safe that is best suitable for their needs. Thus, by going through these options, you can make a wise decision regarding […]
- Amsec Gun Safe Reviews Amsec Gun Safes: Owning a firearm in the United States is a constitutional right which everyone can embrace. However, putting such dangerous weapons into the hands of citizens requires strict measures to ensure that no one picks up their gun and shoots others. One of the requirements is to have a safe keeping place for the guns. Not just away from the children, but also away from the fidgety fingers of thieves to ensure that they do not break into your home and use your own guns against you. There are many ways one can keep their guns out of sight.
American Security has been in the business of designing and manufacturing safes at a high quality for a long time. A typical amsec gun safe will ensure that the guns are kept in a safe location and away from […]
- Fingerprint Gun Safe Reviews Gun safes: there are so many options worth considering when purchasing a gun safe for your home or workplace. A rising trend has seen many users move toward biometric gun safes as their preferred choice. Not only are they easy to use, but with more user identities able to be stored on fingerprint gun safes, they're becoming more convenient in their use as well.
Security is a key issue when it comes to possession of firearms. When you shop for a new gun safe, you typically consider a few priorities: accessibility, security, storage space and price. With biometric safes, peace of mind is guaranteed. Hand weapons are kept secure under a lock that can only be broken by your own fingerprint. Despite their top-notch security fingerprint gun safes are easily opened; there is no […]
- Fireproof Gun Safe Reviews Whether it's for security purposes, hunting, or sport shooting, firearms are a common items in many households. But equally as important as your firearms are, it's important to store them safely and securely when they're not being used. Unfortunately, many firearms accidents are the result of mishandling and unsafe storage.
When it comes to storing firearms there are a variety of gun safe options. If you are a firearms enthusiast, storing multiple weapons in addition to ammunition and other related items, the size and security of your safe is likely to be of increased importance. What we often fail to consider is other risks to our important belongings, outside of theft.
For many, gun safes are used to protect not only firearms and ammunition, but precious jewelry and […]
- Best Gun Safe Door Organizer Reviews Gun Safe Door Organizer: When it comes down to securing your firearms organization is key. It is a known fact that some gun safes lack a sound organization structure, and it is crucial that your weapons be stored in an orderly manner. The primary purpose of getting a gun safe door organizer is to reduce or totally get rid of clutter. Clutter in your weapon safe can lead to dangerous accidents which can be harmful to both you and your family.
Getting a quality gun safe door organizer will keep your firearms in place so they don't get scratched or damaged unnecessarily. Also if you happen to have a large gun safe that may be running out of room due to your extensive collection of guns, getting a new gun safe door organizer is the sure way to accommodate your new rifles and […]